Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Start as you mean to go on

Well, I’m not sure I like this saying much. Or maybe I’m just a firm (and deluded) believer in second (and third, fourth, fifth…) chances. Things will have to change at some point.

I decided to start this blog to relate the interesting things I get up to in Lisbon and Portugal. I suppose they are interesting to me, because I have a perverse pride in Portugal, and especially in Lisbon, I who am so against nationalism. Anyway, I have decided to do this project, and will therefore attempt to see it through.

I moved to Lisbon three weeks ago now, and I have been meaning to start this blog ever since, but I have a tendency to procrastinate, and take on too many things, which all means I end up doing none. But today is the day. The time is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment